Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas with the Craniums

In light of my most recent post... I thought it was a perfect time to introduce the Craniums. Last year before we left for Christmas, we got the most mysterious Christmas card from a very interesting family by the name of Cranium. It was pretty ridiculous, and it was written by Annie. On the way down to Mexico, Matt and I got pretty bored, so we started to make a picture to include in this years Christmas card. We used a family picture from the Carter's (more variety with the babies) and we swapped out the heads with pictures of Annie. It kept us entertained for a couple hours...
I have to confess that Matt did most of the Photoshop effects, and we laughed our heads off the whole time. (No pun intended) We got a little carried away and made some more individual pictures for Annie... Man I love photoshop!

Sorry Emily, Russell and Olivia... I hope you don't mind me borrowing your pictures... they just happened to be on my computer:)

3 comments:

Em and Russ said...

I really think that the couple in the green and orange shirts were really cute! EC

Carlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carlie said...

haha those pics are nice! and that letter hilarious!! Im expecting another undate on the Richard Cranium family this Christmas!