Monday, July 20, 2009

Harry Potter

Matt and I dressed up on Tuesday for the Harry Potter movie premiere. We went with our good friends Phil and Robin and my little brother Mitch. It was rad. Unfortunately, no one else really dressed up, and we all felt a little like celebrities when everyone kept taking pictures of us... and the funniest part is that we were dead last in line.

Matt walked around cursing everyone the whole night... and it was really funny.
Can you guess who we all are supposed to be?
Give up? Okay, I'm Hermione, Matt is Snape, Robin is Professor Trelawney and Phil is Nearly Headless Nick. Pretty random eh?

We made our own wands at my parents house in my dad's shop and they were SWEET!

I also got to practice my makeup skills by enlarging Matt's
nose and making Phil 'nearly headless'









It was a great night... sometimes I get a real good kick out of making people think I'm a weirdy

3 comments:

April Carter said...

Those are sweet wands....great Christmas gifts...hint hint! You guys look awesome. I love the nose..good makeup job. I hope Matt acted nicer to Hermione than Snape does. Can't wait to see the movie.

Olivia Carter said...

Awesome pics! I've been waiting for you to post these up! I'm SO JEALOUS that I wasn't there, you don't even know!

Em and Russ said...

That is so cool you guys! I'm jealous! We still haven't seen the movie!!!! When you guys come back from China, I want to be involved in some of that awesomeness!