Sunday, July 5, 2009

I've got nothing...

except some pictures from sweet runes Annie and I found! I can't wait to go back when it's light outside with my Matt! (two girls+no cell service+darkness+plus a perfect place for hillbilly cannibals to be hanging out=not so smart of us. We actually started to get pretty spooked)

Anyways, we both loved this graffiti:
AND, I got Annie to smile a real smile!!! (I took this right after I asked her about her boyfriend, whom she met via a senior pictures ad in the mail. Yep, right now he's at a perpetual modeling convention in California)
P.S. Sorry this blog has turned into a dump place for mine and Annie's photoshoots, I have been trying to find some new 'models' to mix things up a bit... and I have a new person for Thursday! So mark Friday on your calendars to check this blog, and there might be someone besides Annie here! (that reminds me... if anyone would like to let me practice taking pictures of them, I would love it!)
P.P.S I apologize in general for always posting about photography these days... but I have developed a near obsession.

6 comments:

Carlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carlie said...

I hope at some point this summer I'll be coming up there to visit, and my two best friends moms own a photography company and they are forever taking my pics to I would gladly let you take my pictures if you want. I wont generate the tall model look that annie does at 5'5 but I'm down.

Olivia Carter said...

I'm sold I want my pics taken at this place. SO COOL. Love the pics and the location.

Kristal you really are talented!

Kanani said...

so K. You can take pictures of me anytime! And i also want to see you before you leave to china.. I have been a bad friend...sorry

April Carter said...

You are a good photographer, can't wait to see photos from China. Be careful of Hillbilly cannibals...you have sweet blood!

Doreen said...

I didn't know you were SOOO good at photography. Why don't you give me some lessons. :)