Thursday, January 26, 2012

keeping busy

Thank you pinterest for giving me so many ideas to keep myself busy while Matt is gone. 


The latest? A raglan shirt for Miss Natalie from this great tutorial. Seriously so easy... and totally helped me conquer my fear of knits. (just remember to pull the ribbing around the collar as you sew... luckily Nat's double chin hides where i messed that up!)

I have like a bazillion projects in the works right now, I'll keep you posted.


And wait, what was that? Oh, you don't read my blog for sewing posts? You read because you're related to me and want to see pictures of my girl? 


ok, fine.

 And a couple more for her daddy:



Photobucket

4 comments:

Em and Russ said...

Oh I love those cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ

Em and Russ said...

She is the cutest baby! I wish you guys didn't live so far away so I could snuggle her.

Olivia Carter said...

Ummm... I can not wait to come over & have youhelp me make some of those shirts- they are SO CUTE! AND she looked so cute in them tonight- thanks for coming over to play!

April Carter said...

She has gotten so cute and smiley. I still didn't get enough Natalie time. You are the BEST at crafts and other comupter needs. I really think you should come back to my house for a couple of weeks....yes yes yes!