Monday, February 3, 2014

End of January

Woah, February? Already? Beware, I got my little 50mm lens out this week, and the result is a ton of pictures. I love that little lens, if you have an SLR, I think it's definitely worth having! This week was lots of trips to the park and play dates with friends, just my kind of week.
 photo jan26.jpg
 photo jan27.jpg
Kate is a drooly little munchkin! And she pretty much always has her tongue out.
 photo jan274.jpg
It happened, the inevitable 'struck by a swing'. Momma wasn't quite fast enough to grab her out of the way when she walked in the line of fire.
 photo jan273.jpg  photo jan275.jpg  photo jan272.jpg
 photo jan282.jpg
'hiding' from dad
 photo jan28.jpg  photo jan284.jpg  photo jan283.jpg  photo jan29.jpg
 photo jan303.jpg  photo jan30.jpg  photo jan302.jpg  photo jan31.jpg  photo feb1.jpg
Playing ring around the rosies, Natalie's favorite. Sometimes she just twirls in a circle on her own and sings the song the best she can. 

2 comments:

Amber Goodman said...

They are so cute and you are great a capturing such great photos!

susan said...

Kristal, I love your blog even if I never comment.