Monday, August 10, 2009

Just another day in Paradise...

Matt and I are currently chilling and relaxing in Paradise, CA with his parents and my little brother Mitch (random, I know, but he really likes the Carter's so we brought him along). Anyways... I have been meaning to post forever about some pictures I took a couple of weeks ago. So, here goes.

Baby Boston is my cousin Jennifer's babe, and he is sooo cute! We had to dress him up like a cowboy of course... since Jenn is from Texas.
My fabulous sister-in-law Liv:


And a few family pictures with Scott, Liv, Syd and Berto.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristal you are amazing. I hope you can do my wedding pictures..in like 5 years or whatever :)

i'll wait for you though. he he gross i sound like perve

alma and nicole smith said...

Sweet pics kristal! Were excited to have ours done. I want a flower headband like livs! Where did she get it??