Saturday, February 19, 2011

Accessorizing

For as bad as I am at dressing, I'm ten times worse at accessorizing.

I usually just stick to a pair of studs accessory-wise... I haven't even messed with a belt since high school. But when I saw this pretty belt tutorial, I really wanted to make it and hopefully wear it. I don't think Matt really likes it, but I thought I would ask all of you (like the two people that comment) what you thought. As you can see, I tried on practically all of my clothes that aren't in storage... I'm so clueless. I *almost* like it, but I'm not sure yet.
Photobucket

HONESTLY, what do you think? I'm not sure how I even feel about the 'waist belt' style on me, much less a ruffly one. Do any of these outfits even work?
Come on guys, I'm in Young Women's now so if it looks awful, I gotta know before all those teenagers judge me.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Meredin said...

Personally, not a huge fan. But I am not that great at accessorizing either.

Olivia Carter said...

Oooo! I like it & I actually LOVE your outfits. I wear the same jeans, v necks, & cardigans EVERYDAY. You need to help me!

Aaron and Julie said...

I like it!! I especially love it with the yellow sweater and just the shirts!!

alma and nicole smith said...

you go girl! i really like it w the cardigans. but does it stay in place? i havent ventured into that style bc i think it would move around too much??

Kerri said...

love it with the yellow and the black and grey. nice job!

Unknown said...

I love it kristal, especially with a long cardigan, and the plain tshirt. look sreally cute!

Em and Russ said...

Krista, when I first looked at the pictures, I thought they were from the tutorial. I didn't realize that it was you until I finished reading the post. I really think that it is cute. Russ doesn't like when I try to accessorize with a belt, but I think it looks really cute!

Tenille Gates said...

Lookin' good! Seriously, you have nothing to worry about..you always look fabulous at church!..ME on the other hand...when i came home from church last Sunday Matt informed me that my skirt looked like something Ugly Betty would wear!!? lol RUDE!!! I guess that means i have to go shopping..which i havent done in like 2 years! ;0)
P.S. im putting you on my blog list

Marlena said...

I love it!!