Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Another Week

On Monday Matt and I headed up to Lake Tahoe to help his mom with some race stuff and to relax and spend a little time together as Matt may be headed to the Arctic Circle in the very near future. My mom and Annie decided to pay me a surprise visit and they ambushed us in the parking lot of the hotel. Best surprise ever. I mean, look at Natalie's face in the first picture, that says it all. So this week was spent hanging with them and my mother in law (just a bit at Tahoe) and it was great! 
 photo jan13.jpg
 photo jan14.jpg  photo jan15.jpg  photo jan152.jpg  photo jan153.jpg  photo jan154.jpg  photo jan155.jpg  photo jan156.jpg  photo jan16.jpg  photo jan17.jpg  photo jan18.jpg  photo jan192.jpg  photo jan19.jpg
In case you couldn't tell from Jan. 15, my 'picture a day' isn't really limited to one picture... just however many I want. It's more of a minimum and so far is has totally gotten me out taking pictures again, and I love it! I've been checking out new cameras on Amazon, and dreaming of upgrading my trusty Rebel... someday! In other news, we had a hip ultrasound for our little Kate this week because the Dr. felt a click, and luckily things look good! 

4 comments:

Em and Russ said...

I do love seeing photos of your family. We actually knew your Mom and Annie were heading out when we talked to you on the phone about our movie idea. Looks like you had fun!!!! I LOVE the picture of Natalie standing by the Great Dane!!!!!

Russ

April Carter said...

It was fun in Tahoe but much too short. Your family needs to move closer (: Love Natalie's stink eye....she just makes me laugh.

Em and Russ said...

At first I thought Annie was using a walker in one of your pics. She would sure make a smokin hot old lady! Love the blog updates and your fun pictures.

Olivia Carter said...

Phew for no hip bace- it was no fun! And Scott and I laughed for about an hour over that grumpy picture of Natalie- that girl is such a hoot!