Friday, January 3, 2014

Today

I'm going to do it. All that project 365, Project Life, one picture a day... whatever you call it, consider my hat tossed in the ring. I'm two days late but I figure missing two days is better than saying I'll start next year, or never. Natalie is sick, I'm sick, I think Kate is sick(that or she is just starting to act like a normal baby and be a little fussy) either way, we are all in our pj's and have had movies rolling all day. 
 photo IMG_7131.jpg
Doesn't poor Natalie look so very pathetic and sad? Sick babies just break my heart.
 photo Jan3.jpg
Like I said, might be sick, might not. She smiles all the time this girl.
I'm not usually much for New Years resolutions, I tend to like to act when inspiration strikes. I guess this year the stars aligned and my motivation to change just so happened to coincide with the start of 2014. That, or I'm very prone to peer pressure. 

No comments: