Thursday, September 10, 2015

Visitors

We've been pretty spoiled lately with all our visitors, first April (Matt's mom) came at the end of August.

The next week Vanessa and my mom drove out on Wednesday, and they were joined by my brothers Jeff and Shane and my dad on Friday for the rest of the weekend. It was a mini-family reunion! So I made shirts :) They are souvenir Colorado/'Almost' family reunion shirts. 

We decided kind of last minute that since my sister Annie and her fiance Zack (yay for new brother in laws!) would be passing through, Natalie and Kate should go to Grandma and Grandpa's house for basically a day and then ride back out with these two hoodrats. Annie was a trooper and agreed to a 9 hour car ride with my toddlers. Natalie and Kate had so much fun in Utah (even though I was a little stressed about not being in the same state), Natalie even learned how to catch a chicken, all by herself.  
 My kids love all their aunts and uncles, they are pretty lucky babies! Annie and Zack left this morning, so a few fun weeks of company comes to a sad end. We really love and miss both of our families! Next up is a trip to Utah in October for Mitch's homecoming(from a LDS mission in South Africa)!

No comments: